4/02/2013

Girls Night and City Lights

I love going into the City at night, with all the bridges lit up and the old buildings, it's magical! About a month ago a group of us girls went out for Thai Food, and to celebrate one of my roomate's from last year, her birthday. We had a laugh when two of them ordered something on the menu that was not labeled as spicy on the menu, but it was burning spicy! We kept ordering Nan for them to even it out.

The Birthday Girl and her Very Spicy Dish!






After dinner some of us (All the roommates I have had since I have lived in Hungary) wandered around the city to a bookshop cafe that a friend recommended to us. None of us had been there. As we walked down the street I was taken by the beautiful architectural detail of the building (unknown that it was where we were going), and the murals inside.

 



I had a delicious cake/tort. A rare thing in Hungary.

On the way back to the Bus to go home we decided we wanted to walk part of the city. While I snapped photos along the way! 

The Opera House

Gellert Hill (Buda Side)

Looking down the Danube River from the Liberty Bridge


Liberty Bridge

Tram is one of our most common uses of Public in the city


No comments:

Post a Comment