4/21/2013

Birthday in Budapest

This year my birthday was spent in Hungary! Last year my birthday fell over Spring Break, and was spent in Rome. Reflecting back on my last birthday spent in the USA I shared the day with the death of my grandma. This, being my last birthday while I live in Hungary, it marked the exact date two months from then that I will be leaving. God showered blessings over me that day, to make me forget the sadness that the date marked. My kids were precious and sang to me 3 times, 2 so that I can get it on video, made me cards, showered me with flowers and chocolate. Seriously, I have never received so many flowers in my life!Even some of my kids from last year gave me gifts. Did I mention that Spring falso finally arrived that week? Ahh, God was all over the details of that week!



Early Birthday Flowers
(L)all the gifts my students showered me with in the morning before school
(R) My officemate, who I am sharing an office with while my student teacher is teaching full time, brought me balloons .


 
Birthday Dinner @ Johnny's Bistro

Then I celebrated with friends at our home!
 


and then took an overnight getaway to Eger, Hungary with my close friends. (Which is another post! )


No comments:

Post a Comment