The time in Rennes was fun! Melissa hosted me, and I attended her French Church on Sunday, and had fun trying to sing the worship songs, this year I have worshiped in Hungarian at church, needless to say I wasn't very successful in reading French. One of her friends translated the sermon for me, a first! I have had translators in meetings with parents, but it was humbling to sit through a sermon and have it translated. My time with Melissa was so refreshing with a mix of rest and fun!
I totally ate my way through France.
I found a chocolate croissant that was so yummy that it was a must most days.
It was fun when Melissa agreed that when she first moved to France she was surprised with the number of chocolate things for breakfast. It has grown on me!
The Brittany Region of France is known for their Crepes, so I experienced a meal at a Creperie.
| Spinach, Cheese and Ham Crepe |
Adorable Courtyard entrances to homes. (A Europe thing I will really miss)


No comments:
Post a Comment