6/25/2013

Student Teacher Goodbye

In May the time came for our student teacher to leave and I planned a surprise party with a small graduation. She was not able to walk for her graduation due to a family event, and so we set up skype with her parents and had the cap and gown. I know I cried more at her party than the one my kids threw for me, because she was such a blessing from the Lord! In so many different ways. From being able to invest in her, and the good and hard times it brought finding the balance between friends and cooperating teacher. The kids loved her, and the energy that she brought to the classroom was contagious! My principal and I both agreed that it was a total GOD thing that she came! At first I was hesitant about robbing her of an experience in a public school, but she was adamant about spending the whole semester. Praise God that she was here for her full placement.


No comments:

Post a Comment