I am behind in blogging but am going to have to skip some posts because my computer has crashed. Thankfully it didn't cash until I was as home and mostly done with my newsletter. After the weekend I get to start looking into new computers.
On my journey back to America for home assignment this summer I booked my flight to stop in Washington D.C. to visit supporters and old friends whom I have not seen in at least 2 years.
I also was able to see 2 women who were apart of CrU during my time at K-State.
My friend Melissa was able to laugh as I experienced many of my 'firsts', such as going to target, paying with US dollars, and my surprise when a bus driver spoke back to me in English.
That weekend Melissa and I also went to a show at the Kennedy center for free since Melissa got us tickets from work. We sat in the presidents box,.
Quite an All American weekend! White house tour,show at the Kennedy Center, seeing the WW2 memorial, getting tears hearing taps on a trumpet as a group of veterans were honored.
Wow! Welcome back to America.






No comments:
Post a Comment