5/01/2012

Szentendre

   

Shortly after arriving home from spring break I was able to go to another little city outside of Budapest.By the time I leave where I live to get to the city to the HEV (Suburban Railway) to get to Szentendre it took about an hour. It is mainly full of shops. It was so amazing though, because the buildings around were so old, and you could see the history all around you.


   

     


For lunch that day we ate traditional Hungarian Food
Chicken Paprikas (above)
Gouloush Soup (Right)
 




Traditional Hungarian China (hand Painted)


Then I took photos of the fun signs, first to show you some Hungarian words and then the on on the right I thought was cute!

 



The next month is going to be crazy, I volunteered to play the flute for the high school musical, and it is in 2 weeks and then after that we will be finishing up the school year. Details of my summer travels will be in my upcoming newsletter!



No comments:

Post a Comment