5/02/2012

Keeping Perspective in May

Today we returned back to school after a 4 day weekend thanks to Hungary celebrating an old Soviet Holiday called International Workers Day on May Day. The weekend was much needed, I was becoming run down mentally and physically. When I left work on Friday, I had been looking online for places to live (that could be a whole different post), playing catch up from missing 2 days of school the previous week for a training at the Campus Crusade office, and my kids had at least 4 tests, and book report presentations. In the evenings I come home and practice the flute for the high school musical. On top of all of this God has really been working in my life on giving up the future, and living for today. After finally being able to verbalize some anxiety about returning to America this summer, Satan really used that as an open door to walk through, but thankfully God has me right in His hands, and this weekend I was able to have some extra time with God and it was so refreshing. I am continuing to learn to take life one day at a time, with it now being the month of May I have a variety of things on my plate, but it is so crazy, that I feel the closest to God right now. I love that in this beautiful mess called life I have Jesus's peace. The past 2 weeks God has been waking me up with songs in my head. Last week it was 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman, and this week it's I Need Thee Every Hour  Preformed by Indelible Grace Music. May God use this to encourage you too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVmMu6IsEDo



  1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
  1. No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.
  • Refrain:
  • I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
  • Every hour I need Thee;
  • Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
  • I come to Thee.
  1. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
  1. Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

  1. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
  1. Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

  1. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
  1. And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

  1. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
  1. Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment