So my roommates are totally influencing me! They love to cook, and I usually don't have the energy or mental capacity to do so for myself during the week. Amanda, a roommate, went to visit friends in Prague, and learned that they take turns cooking, well 3 of us in our home decided to do so. I have started to enjoy cooking. It's great that we all cook differently, and so we get a variety of things to eat. On that note, I have started using a folder my sister gave me to put on my computer back when I visited her in 2009, and so far I have made a few items. This past week I made Cranberry, Walnut spiced wheat scones TWICE from scratch. I added cranberries and walnuts to the recipe, but this is not like me to cook from scratch! I have become addicted!
Here is a photo of my product
Then earlier this week Amanda cooked breakfast for dinner and made pancakes, and in absence of maple flavoring, decided to use frozen fruit to make fruit syrup. Yummy!
Yes, I have a hat on! It get's cold in our house at night (15 degrees C about 59 degrees F) One roommate joked with me this morning that I need to stop working out so I don't get so cold. Amy (In white) is a student teacher who was invited over for dinner. She traveled with Kathryn and I to Vienna.
No comments:
Post a Comment