9/07/2011

Wednesday's

Wednesday's are going to become my favorite day. We have chapel and we sing songs like ones that I did in high school youth group, Every move I make, Lord I lift your name on high, etc. I love listening to the kids sing and hearing them get into it, it gives me goosebumps! Even though some of my kids may not be Christians, they still get into it. I also love teaching bible! We are studying the life of Jesus, from the beginning, and this week are studying the birth of Jesus in Luke 2. I had a kid ask me the other day why the bible doesn't tell much about Jesus's childhood. I was blown away, because that was a question I didn't ponder until the past few years. Then yesterday I let some of the kids pray to end our bible time, and it is so special and priceless to hear a child pray! Please pray for my kids hearts, and for opportunities to get to know their hearts more.

Oh yeah, my roommates just reminded me that another reason to love Wednesday's is that we send the kids home an hour early.

Good news! My 4th roommate comes next week! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment