9/03/2011

Friday Sunset Run

So on Friday Night I went for a run, as I decided to do this about 4 mile night run in Budapest next Weekend, and I need to start pushing myself! Basically it's and awesome route, and an awesome experience, I just wish I had more time to prepare, I have been slacking on running since I got here and school began. But it felt so good! My principal who I have gone running with before and the director's wife, told me about a website where you can map your route and see how far it is! It was so helpful, so I went a new way, but I ended up going farther than I had mapped out and so I kind of just navigated my way home on my own, but it was awesome because on the start the sun was starting to set and it was beautiful.



Which I totally think one of the ways God speaks to me is through sunsets! :)

Well I kind of got lost in thinking I was taking a street I knew, but the reality is that in the village there is no clear grid for streets. I was happy that I had a larger detour b/c I ended up exploring some. Here are some of my images.


 


 

Then to top it all off, once I got my way back to the street I started on and got a view of skyline, this is what God had for me:



What a great end to the first week of school! :) I think I found a favorite new route! :) It was awesome to explore new areas of the village, to feel like there is more that I need to explore around where I live. These images are with my ipod touch which I had to use to listen to music b/c I my running one was dead, but it ended up being totally worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment