Frequently Asked Questions:
Will I teach the same grade?
Yes I will be teaching 3rd grade again which means that I will be teaching the 2nd grade class from last year. The 2nd grade teacher was a roommate last year and so I have a head start on knowing a little about the kids.
Am I living with the same people?
No, we all went our own ways. All of us girls are returning we just chose to have a different roommate for various reasons, the top one being that we are downsizing to just 2 people instead of 4. I did find us a place to live, a flat that is over a garage on our landlords property. I am living with the new 4th grade teacher who is coming this year from Texas. She is a Texas A&M grad, and never found a teaching job after college. I am so excited to have a friend that is a girl who loves college football! She and I have talked throughout the summer and feel that God blessed us by putting us together. We have some similar interests, and have really connected!
When do I return?
August 14th is the date on my round trip ticket I bought for the summer. That means that I need to have all my support in my this date or I may have to pay extra to push back the date.
Am I going to have to move classrooms?
Maybe. We don't know the official number of kids in my class, but if it is the largest class in the upper elementary then I will move to the classroom next door.
How am I doing support wise?
I am at 74% as of yesterday. I need about $8,000 total in order to be at 100%.
I need at 6 people to commit to $100 a month or 12 people to commit to $50 a month.
Please Pray with me, let's see our prayers move the Holy Spirit to bring others to co-labor with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment