For Christmas I get my parents to visit! The Countdown is on, 2 weeks from today they will be with me sitting in my living room meeting my roommates and seeing my new life! I am so pumped!
The list of things for them to pack keeps growing! Thank goodness a roommate and I are sharing the cost of a 3rd suitcase! They are prepared for full carry on suitcases and 3 checked bags! :)
PRAY: Please pray for my class and the students who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus. We are going through the plan of salvation all week in Bible, and pray that they see a need for God. :)
The next two weeks are going to be crazy, but I need to still do some posts about Thanksgiving, and will post pictures of our house decorated for Christmas, and my classroom! The best part is going to work every day and on every floor there is a Christmas Tree! So...Keep posted for new pictures, check back next week!
TIP: Click subscribe to E-mail. Then when I post a new entry it will show up in your inbox. I do this for my sister in law's blog. There are so many websites to check, make it easier on yourself! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment