This is what the kids made for the unit in Bible where we studied creation. We just started the sequence part of the curriculum where between 3-6th grade the students will make it through the whole bible.
It's Beginning to look like fall!
The updated look of the front of my classroom. After the first few weeks I realized that my classroom rules were not very visible and so I enlarged them and posted it above the board. We are really working on the I can be OK when others are not.
This is our Rocket Math Hall of Fame, where students get to put their name on a rocket and put it up when they pass a level (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division) on their own. It was a new concept I created this year in hopes that it would provide motivation for them to pass on their own. Rocket Math is our timed math tests we do every day. By the end of the year the kids are expected to pass all 4 levels.
SNAILS! In science we are studying animals and part of the unit is snails. The kids loved them, and they had to find out if they could pull their own weight! The answer is yes, they can!
No comments:
Post a Comment